From WVP Complaints to Visa Approval: My Australia Immigration Experience

I finished my MBA in 2022 and worked for a top firm in India but I wasn't satisfied with my career choice. Last year, I finally decided I wanted to look for better career options in Australia. A friend in my field told me to contact WVP.


Since it was my first time applying for any kind of visa, I started searching the internet and came across some WVP complaints. Seeing WVP International reviews about processing delays made me concerned whether I should even use an agency. But since my friend had a good experience, I booked a phone call with them anyway.


The case manager I spoke to was very clear about the skill assessment process for engineers, which is quite strict. They didn't make any fake promises. They explained that a lot of those WVP complaints happen because the assessment authority itself takes months to clear degrees. Once we started filing the papers, I realized those WVP International complaints were mostly from people who didn't understand the legal wait times.


They helped me get all my university syllabus copies and work experience letters perfectly aligned with the Australian standards. For someone with a technical background, finding an agency that understands the exact paperwork is tough, which is why I consider WVP the best immigration consultant in Delhi. I got my approval last month, and I can confidently say they are the best immigration consultant in Delhi if you want things done right the first time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WVP International Complaints: What Clients Say and How Issues Are Addressed

WVP International Feedback: The Best Immigration Consultant in Delhi

How WVP International's Feedback Reflects the Best Immigration Consultant in Delhi